LAST MODIFIED: March 1, 2023
Kristin Gutierrez, LLC ("Company" or "We") is so happy you visited our site today. It is our hope you have a wonderful experience here. We want you to know that we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy Applies to Information We Collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, this Website, and any of the platforms we leverage to communicate with you.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this website.
- When you interact with us on any online forum, including, but not limited to, message boards, social media groups, and social media pages.
This Policy Does Not Apply to Information We Collect:
- Offline, through our affiliates, or through any other means.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and billing information.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, IP Address, operating system, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
How Do We Collect This Information?
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (e.g., cookies, IP Address, forms, etc.).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and text messages) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Through user contributions, where you post comments directly on our Website, other online forums, or communication platforms in which you interact with us. Note, user contributions are posted at your own risk.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To communicate with you via text/SMS messaging - message and data rates may apply.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any law, or legal process.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls or stored on cloud-based technologies and software. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.